Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

I didnt really like him at Milan.. or the first 6 months in WH, but i thought the last 6 months he took big steps at being able to play as a 8 regular, control games etc as well, and not just as a makeshift not 10 all the time. As I am sure he really wants to play..

Ok this kinda explains it.. maybe he still learning about these things and figuring it out etc, pausa.

Last edited:
Wouldn't have seen this one coming, but looks like there's genuine interest. He'd definitely add something to the squad, very versatile player

Top, top player this lad. Used wrong at West Ham, but one of the best technicians in the League and will go up a few notches at our place!

We aren't going to get him though. We will never pay what West Ham want.

We shouldn't trust WH. It's more likely that they are trying to sell him to us and as usual their tactics of aggressive exploitation of the media are glaringly obvious. Perhaps, we are in talks with them for Phillips?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.