Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

West Ham are planning to sign two players this weekend. Either they are just ambitious OR City have deal and wait for them… or that’s just wishful thinking.
I suspect we will sign Paqueta by the first part of next week. Gut feeling

West Ham technical director at Ajax today to sign up Kudus.
Didn’t kudus reject Brighton? Why would he move to west ham. Sounds untrue. Also i think Chelsea is going for him too especially since Olise rejected them.

Didn’t kudus reject Brighton? Why would he move to west ham. Sounds untrue. Also i think Chelsea is going for him too especially since Olise rejected them.
Thought Brighton rejected him because the player wanted release clauses.

West Ham are planning to sign two players this weekend. Either they are just ambitious OR City have deal and wait for them… or that’s just wishful thinking.
Someone said a few pages back it was a done deal and waiting on west ham to sign some new players. That was before the slab head deal fell through.

Come on take him!!!! We need him.
We need Doku too. Never understood why so much time every time and why with City the info for the transfers are so so poor.

Let's hope they make it 2/2 and Palmer and Silva to stay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.