Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

I'm not sure this player is even Kovacic level much less Foden or KDB level. Not sure what the club is thinking, I think the next midfield signing should be a definite starter in preparation for Kevin's eventual departure.

Don't understand this at all

Good player, maybe even very good

But he's just a bit too slow, he doesn't have the quick mind and feet to play in a Pep team. Seen a bit of their Europa campaign and while he does have quick feet when he wants, he's slow to react compared to the midfielders we need in tight spaces

If it was for £40mil, sure

But at what will surely be £60mil or more it doesn't really make sense

If we're after someone from WH I'd prefer Bowen for the right

I just cannot see City even being remotely serious about this if he costs more than 70 and Phillips isn’t somehow going the other way… and THB is somehow used.

Not worth more than 55

Last edited:
Don't understand this at all

Good player, maybe even very good

But he's just a bit too slow, he doesn't have the quick mind and feet to play in a Pep team. Seen a bit of their Europa campaign and while he does have quick feet when he wants, he's slow to react compared to the midfielders we need in tight spaces

If it was for £40mil, sure

But at what will surely be £60mil or more it doesn't really make sense

If we're after someone from WH I'd prefer Bowen for the right
its even 85 and more... If you are spending that money, surely there are better targets out there... Unless West Ham wants our players too.

its even 85 and more... If you are spending that money, surely there are better targets out there... Unless West Ham wants our players too.
Probably swap deal involved. But i cant imagine better options on the market tbh

Probably swap deal involved. But i cant imagine better options on the market tbh
I'd rather see City hold onto those 85!!! million and use them next summer instead of splashing it now on a player that is not worth more that 70... MAD money for the player in question. Although, Arsenal paid 65+ for Havertz so the market is weird.

I have nothing against him.

Actually I found him a bit down-to-earth type when I watched Brazil team comparing to some show pony there.

Price aside I really want to know

How is his work rate?

Can he make those little runs into the box like Gundo? Mateo does not really have that.

Will he accept to be a squad player and provide enough support to others? KDB is one year older and Grealish/Bernado are not young lads.

For the price I think that we can solve it by player swap. Anyway it is not my money.

Of all the teams visiting the Etihad in the Premier league last season his performance impressed me the most. His movement and passing was outstanding. I really hope we get him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.