Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Paqueta is a very good player IMO and it’s not his fault the market is truly fucked.

That said, West Ham’s Papa John’s European Trophy hasn’t half papered over some cracks. Don’t forget they were in a relegation battle until the final few games of the season.

That is despite have a so called world class midfield paring of Paqueta and Rice who are valued at over £180 million.
Probably because they have a useless manager who hasn't a scooby?

Quality player, what I have watched..

I don't know what's Bernardo situation, but if he decides to go, Paqueta is the perfect replacement
for Bernardo I guess..

Can play RW position in this new system.
Can play Gundo position

But even if Bernardo stays, his Brazilian energy will be very useful.

Paqueta is a very good player IMO and it’s not his fault the market is truly fucked.

That said, West Ham’s Papa John’s European Trophy hasn’t half papered over some cracks. Don’t forget they were in a relegation battle until the final few games of the season.

That is despite have a so called world class midfield paring of Paqueta and Rice who are valued at over £180 million.
Yep...lets send Kovacic back to Chelsea then, after all they finished 12th.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.