Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

BM summer transfers.

1. Identify target.
2. Moan about target quality/team quality.
3. Prices coming in.
4. Moan about Prices/Team demands
5. Moan about board/CEO
6. Moan about how shit we are if/when we transfer or don't transfer.
7. Board pulls yet another financially sound transfer.
8. Everyone rejoices.

Haha Why so touchy? You seem to be really dead set on Paqueta being a success. I just reminded you to lower your expectations. I trust my impressions, judgments and discernments. Thankfully I've not been disappointed by my assessments. I don't stray much away from players who have a track record and have an innate quality and talent that shines through. Paqueta isn't one of these players. I might be wrong but I'll go with my first impressions.

So Paqueta doesn’t have the requisite quality but Maddison does? Give your head a wobble. Maddison is an utter shit house and wouldn’t last 5 minutes with Pep.

I will reiterate once again, we should have sign Maddison. He is proven quality, meanwhile we are still wondering if Paqueta is just another samba dancer that thinks the football field is a ballroom or something. Some healthy dose of realism is needed when it comes to Paqueta and his ability.

Pep not playing Phil CM should show you Maddison isn’t the type of player we are seeking.

at this price we should abandon this deal and look to europe. these midfielders going for north of £60m are not worth anything near that.

There’s some bloke called Fred who may be available in Turkey - we might be able to get him for under £30m !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.