Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

You can't just say you "agree to disagree" on something that has factual evidence. Our squad was smaller in 2018. Do you not remember the frantic flapping on here when Chelsea signed Jorginho instead?
I don't agree it was. Yes we had a makeshift LB and missed out on Jorginho, but that squad had just had Mahrez come in on top of what we already had at the time. And seeing as you mentioned Jorginho, look at todays squad if Rodri God forbid gets a kebe style 2 to 3 month injury who comes in for him? It won't be Phillips because Pep has shown time and again he doesn't trust him. As you correctly pointed out when we missed out on Jorginho we had 2 top class options to fill the void. This summer if no more transfers come in you're asking mainly youth to come in Palmer, Bobby, McAtee. Now hopefully these boys step up, but it's a lot of pressure on them. So that is why I don't agree with you statement that the 18/19 squad was less thin than this one. Our first 15/16 players are top class, of course they are you don't win trebles if they are not, but the squad depth isn't as strong for me. That a good enough reason for you? Can we go back to Paqueta and the topic of the thread now?

You can’t blame West Ham - if I was in their shoes I would do exactly the same with 10 days of the window left.

This is all on Txiki. £70m-80m bids for any player in the last few days of the window is an indication of a shambles.

Would love to know where Txiki thinks the goals and assists provided by Gundo Mahrez and KDB are coming from this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.