Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

You can’t blame West Ham - if I was in their shoes I would do exactly the same with 10 days of the window left.

This is all on Txiki. £70m-80m bids for any player in the last few days of the window is an indication of a shambles.

Would love to know where Txiki thinks the goals and assists provided by Gundo Mahrez and KDB are coming from this season.
Very (very!) apt user name i see!

You can’t blame West Ham - if I was in their shoes I would do exactly the same with 10 days of the window left.

This is all on Txiki. £70m-80m bids for any player in the last few days of the window is an indication of a shambles.

Would love to know where Txiki thinks the goals and assists provided by Gundo Mahrez and KDB are coming from this season.

The doomsayer is back.

Changed their info in 10 whole minutes!!!
Pep said Dias was out and later said he was available.. however the way I heard it he was talking about previous games when he was talking about Dias being out.. seems to be a misunderstanding

This concussion protocol - not heard of any other player miss so many games. What’s going on
Concussions are very fickle. I’ve seen one concussion keep a hockey player out an entire year and they let players play with torn ACLs and punctured lungs

Reactions: CC1

Don't blame West Ham, they can do wjhat they like, though they might regret it, don't blame us for walking away either did Txiki decide , obviously he didn't if you know anything about how we work.Almost like no need to blame anyone.

I read they want 85 and we won’t go over 70, either way we have the money and we are getting desperate.
I always had a feeling that £72.5m with £5m in add-ons & Paqueta handing in a transfer request, will get this deal done.

Unfortunately we may have our valuation, but it's WHU who hold all the cards. This is now up to Paqueta to force the issue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.