Lucio?

citizens_1976 said:
Inter Milan defender Lucio is edging closer to an exit.

Mediaset says Lucio is yet to hear from Inter after demanding a pay-rise.

The defender is now considering his options and has spoken about returning to Bayern Munich.

However, former Inter coach Roberto Mancini is also keen to lure Lucio to Manchester City in preparation for their Champions League demands.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/man-city-closer-landing-unsettled-inter-defender-lucio-1725711" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/ ... io-1725711</a>

A year to the day he gets released.

If you're gonna break up the Lescott-Kompany partnership it has to be for someone young. Not someone older than the guy you're replacing.

I am speculating a bit here but I wonder if Roberto was in Milan to try and persuade Lucio to City?

carlos92 said:
I am speculating a bit here but I wonder if Roberto was in Milan to try and persuade Lucio to City?

He was there to talk about the possibility of signing Thiago Silva. Milan said they wanted £32m and Mancini said no. That was that.

Edwaardz said:
If you're gonna break up the Lescott-Kompany partnership it has to be for someone young. Not someone older than the guy you're replacing.

Never said I would break it up(I wouldn't!) but he is better than Kolo and Savic, go get him Bobby.

Kun Aguero said:
Edwaardz said:

Never said I would break it up(I wouldn't!) but he is better than Kolo and Savic, go get him Bobby.

Yes but he's better than Lescott. It would just be awkward to have him on the bench, but illogical to replace Lescott with him. Would be a pointless signing if you ask me.

If we want 3rd/4th choice CB we could sign Tomas Sivok. 28 years old, will become a free agent this Sunday, did play for Udinese and Besiktas where he earned less than 15k p/w so he'd be really cheap. And he's in talks with Everton, Fulham, Southampton, Wigan, Sevilla and Valencia now.

bapi said:
If we want 3rd/4th choice CB we could sign Tomas Sivok. 28 years old, will become a free agent this Sunday, did play for Udinese and Besiktas where he earned less than 15k p/w so he'd be really cheap. And he's in talks with Everton, Fulham, Southampton, Wigan, Sevilla and Valencia now.
I take it you're his agent

bapi said:

It's not 2006 anymore, we aren't shopping in the bargain bin for mid-table players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.