Lucio?

Tevez City said:
LongsightM13 said:
Tevez City said:
Two years ago, Inter bought him for 8 Millions Only , while we paid 24 millions for Lescott !
With every post I and others are more and more certain that you are a Rag on the WUM.
At best you are an idiot.

F**K OFF !
According to you, all our players are shit.
And anybody we are linked with is shit.
I suggest you take your own advice.

LongsightM13 said:
Tevez City said:
LongsightM13 said:
With every post I and others are more and more certain that you are a Rag on the WUM.
At best you are an idiot.

F**K OFF !
According to you, all our players are shit.
And anybody we are linked with is shit.
I suggest you take your own advice.

Lmao

WillieJoePadden wrote:
Lucio has been class for about 12 years, but last season Gareth Bale made him look silly way too many times for a top class defender. He never got close to him and was blowing bubbles. Looked like his legs had gone. Also, when Inter Milan start trying to shift players, maybe they're not upto scratch anymore. It's the ones they are trying to keep that you want.

Good post. And I'm loving your username, WJP.

Bale also made Maicon look poor, not because they are poor players, but because they don't have, and Lucio has never had Bales pace. Bale isn't Messi but he is very quick and has more control than Lennon.

That said I'd take Lucio at City anytime

Tevez City said:
Two years ago, Inter bought him for 8 Millions Only , while we paid 24 millions for Lescott !

Two years ago, even if we'd offered Bayern Munich £24 million for Lucio, I seriously doubt he'd have come to us. Mark Hughes as manager, such footballing "stars" as Roque Santa Cruz, Wayne Bridge, Benjani and Tal Ben Haim on the books, I doubt a 31/32 year old Brazillian International centre half would have considered us. At that age he'd be looking for the chance to win the big trophies NOW (2 years ago) not in the future, and he did.

Matty said:
Tevez City said:

Two years ago, even if we'd offered Bayern Munich £24 million for Lucio, I seriously doubt he'd have come to us. Mark Hughes as manager, such footballing "stars" as Roque Santa Cruz, Wayne Bridge, Benjani and Tal Ben Haim on the books, I doubt a 31/32 year old Brazillian International centre half would have considered us. At that age he'd be looking for the chance to win the big trophies NOW (2 years ago) not in the future, and he did.

I got your point, but you never know if Hughes was interested in him or not !
As far as I remember, Hughes passed the opportunity to sign Thiago Silva also because he doesn't have the PL experience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.