lucky lucky spurs

Bill

hate the twats, they are the luckiest team in the league, been down there a few times and got done by a barmy linesman or ref,now they are getting a ref standing right in line with the ball and not giving a goal, add this to their double deflection first goal and they get gifted points. even when crouch beat us last season the ball deflected to his head.

hate the fuckers with a passion.

When the Young Boys were missing basically open nets during the week, which eventually led to Spurs getting one back and probably will lead to them getting into the CL group stages, I also began to wonder if the winds of fortune were now blowing their way.

But yesterday's wasn't even incompetance by the rival team, it was a). pure luck (ball smacking Bale in the face and rebounding into the goal) and b). referee incompetance (ball crossed the line for sure).

de niro said:
hate the twats, they are the luckiest team in the league, been down there a few times and got done by a barmy linesman or ref,now they are getting a ref standing right in line with the ball and not giving a goal, add this to their double deflection first goal and they get gifted points. even when crouch beat us last season the ball deflected to his head.

Every thread about Spurs should make that absolutely clear, just in case any of them stray over here and aren't aware of it.

Twats, can't stand them.

Ragnarok said:
Maybe , but the important question is , whether this deserves its own thread ;)
Sorry I'm new around here, is there some daily limit on new threads?

Remember also Bale was going to be loaned out to Forest but due to injurys Arry had to play him, rest is history.

Always said, for years, they are the luckiest team i know. You could put 19 of the best teams in the world in a bag and throw in Stockport and Spurs would draw Stockport

de niro said:

my second most hated team, they as De Niro states are twats, their fans are twats, wobbly chops takes in backhanders from agents, oh and wobbly chops junior is a twat as well.

I cant remember exactly WHEN i started hating this shower (though it might well have been when they got an undeserved goal from a deflected free-kick on a saturday in May '81), but i still am not convinced that the WHOLE of the ball crossed the WHOLE of the line yesterday.
Still hate them though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.