lucky lucky spurs

3 points at Stoke with no strikers but Peter Crouch - I bet Arry's still got a stiffy this afternoon - stuffy twats.

RichieTHFC said:
waspish said:
I feel if Bale gets injured you will struggle your are a one man team He's one of the best players in the premiership and come jan we might Put a bid in for him because we all know Tottenham are a selling club

u mad? one man team? he didnt play at all in the first half of last season and we were 4th for almost all of that time. hell the only reason he even got a look in was become of the African Cup of Nations.
Hahaaha reel you in... On your club is a selling club what would happen if somebody put a bid in for bale for say 20 million would levy turn it down? Or say it's not enough

law74 said:
I cant remember exactly WHEN i started hating this shower (though it might well have been when they got an undeserved goal from a deflected free-kick on a saturday in May '81), but i still am not convinced that the WHOLE of the ball crossed the WHOLE of the line yesterday.
Still hate them though.

exactly, it was sheer fluke thay got a replay that day.

twats.<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:56 pm --<br /><br />
essexspur said:
DaveB said:
go and play on you own forums tosser

you lot can spout shit about my team with absolutely no foundation,every side has luck at times,this should really be renames the blue moon paranoia forum,your side isnt as good as it should be with that sort off outlay & your side will not gel as a team,2 many changes every season is what damaged spurs for a few years,we have had a settlled side for 2 years now & it shows

without foundation?

did the ball cross the line?
did the ball rebound off bales face?
did the cup final goal come off hutch's shoulder?
did young boys destroy you but missed sitters?
did the ball deflect on to crouch's head last may?
did the linesman give you 2 wins in a row with dodgy offsides at your cesspit of a ground?
you see i too have been a long time fan of my club, longer than you have yours, i have seen spurs fluke their way though season after season,so yes there is foundation.

de niro said:
law74 said:
I cant remember exactly WHEN i started hating this shower (though it might well have been when they got an undeserved goal from a deflected free-kick on a saturday in May '81), but i still am not convinced that the WHOLE of the ball crossed the WHOLE of the line yesterday.
Still hate them though.

twats.

-- Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:56 pm --

essexspur said:
you lot can spout shit about my team with absolutely no foundation,every side has luck at times,this should really be renames the blue moon paranoia forum,your side isnt as good as it should be with that sort off outlay & your side will not gel as a team,2 many changes every season is what damaged spurs for a few years,we have had a settlled side for 2 years now & it shows

without foundation?

did the linesman give you 2 wins in a row with dodgy offsides at your cesspit of a ground?
you see i too have been a long time fan of my club, longer than you have yours, i have seen spurs fluke their way though season after season,so yes there is foundation.

so it all boils down to a certain mr hutchinson trying to be clever & leave the city wall in 1981 when defending a hoddle free kick,if the man had of stayed in the wall then who knows you may have won the cup in 1981,but thankfully the man couldnt stand still & we are now blessed with re run after re run off a certain ricky villa dancing around a tired city defence & the rest his history,what a night that was :o)

the best side finished 4th last year & im pretty confident we have a better side with more pace than your side to finish above you again,

has for spurs being a lucky side over the years we have dominated countless sides & get no luck in front off goal,please tell me how many games you have dominated & got no luck in front off goal because it has never been against my team<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:22 pm --<br /><br />
de niro said:
law74 said:
Still hate them though.

twats.

essexspur said:

without foundation?

so it all boils down to a certain mr hutchinson trying to be clever & leave the city wall in 1981 when defending a hoddle free kick,if the man had of stayed in the wall then who knows you may have won the cup in 1981,but thankfully the man couldnt stand still & we are now blessed with re run after re run off a certain ricky villa dancing around a tired city defence & the rest his history,what a night that was :o)

the best side finished 4th last year & im pretty confident we have a better side with more pace than your side to finish above you again,

has for spurs being a lucky side over the years we have dominated countless sides & get no luck in front off goal,please tell me how many games you have dominated & got no luck in front off goal because it has never been against my team

de niro said:
law74 said:
Still hate them though.

twats.

essexspur said:

without foundation?

did the cup final goal come off hutch's shoulder?did young boys destroy you but missed sitters?

Basically this is what the City fan hatred towards Spurs is all about. The fact we beat you in a Cup Final nearly 30 years ago. Had you been in other final since, I doubt you'd give a shit anymore. Most Spurs fans have no idea that you dislike us. When we played you at the end of last season and links posted on Spurs forums to Bluemoon, it came as a surprise to most Spurs fans. City have never been a club Spurs fans consider a rival. I don't think we have an issue with any northern club.

I read a thread on here the other day discussing reasons why City have become unpopular and most suggested that it's to do with your new found wealth. That is obviously true, but it also has alot to do with Bluemoon. This is an open forum and fans of other clubs can read it without regisitering and it's a big reason why City are becoming so hated. Spurs fans by and large had no issue with City until we played you in May and started reading what was posted here.

If you were a fan of another club and came across Bluemoon, how would you view the posters here compared to those of other clubs? The posters of Bluemoon seem to hate everyone. There is a lot of bile posted on all messageboards, but are you seriously telling me that you can't stand back and look at it objectively and tell me Bluemoon isn't particualry bad in that respect. I've never come across an messageboard with such a them and us attitude as if the entire world is against you. This thread is a great example. How many people have gone on about Spurs fans being twats? Are they really worse than the posters of Bluemoon (before you answer that pick a few random threads around here and imagine what a non City fan would think)?

So a few posts in here by idiots makes people hate city? Way to condemn everyone haha.

Can't see a problem with pointing out the incredible luck spurs had, and since your are a big rival to the cl spot, its only natural that we are more concerned with spurs than wigan.

de niro said:
hate the twats, they are the luckiest team in the league, been down there a few times and got done by a barmy linesman or ref,now they are getting a ref standing right in line with the ball and not giving a goal, add this to their double deflection first goal and they get gifted points. even when crouch beat us last season the ball deflected to his head.

hate the fuckers with a passion.

i would say they were unlucky against us last week

BlueSinclair said:
So a few posts in here by idiots makes people hate city? Way to condemn everyone haha.

It's not fair, but people remember the negatives more the positives. If Everton fans, for example, lurk here (which they will), it will certainly effect they way they view City fans as a whole. I don't know why but I keep reading negative stuff about Everton here and though it is only the opinion of some posters, it will reflect on City as a whole. And you see this sort of thing at Bluemoon far more than any other football forum. I can understand a dislike if Mun Utd, but City and Everton is hardly a classic rivalry. I'm only saying this as Bluemoon came up in a conversation with I was having with soe Villa fans and they too couldn't believe the general attitute here and were particuarly scathing of the way many of your fans turned on Bellamy and Ireland, though neither did anything wrong. It just doesn't reflect well on City as a whole.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.