lucky lucky spurs

some off you lot should really lay off the sauce methinks,it really is starting the effect some off your minds, lucky spurs? we go 3nil down in a 2 legged qualifer & playing poorly & to come back from almost certain elimination, they showed some bollocks that ive rarely seen from spurs sides throughout my 37 years off supporting them & then to go to arguably the worst place in the premiership when you have a whole host off injuries & absolutely no forward line & come a way with 3 points,lets hope this luck continues then,we are still a threat to you & you know it

essexspur said:
some off you lot should really lay off the sauce methinks,it really is starting the effect some off your minds, lucky spurs? we go 3nil down in a 2 legged qualifer & playing poorly & to come back from almost certain elimination, they showed some bollocks that ive rarely seen from spurs sides throughout my 37 years off supporting them & then to go to arguably the worst place in the premiership when you have a whole host off injuries & absolutely no forward line & come a way with 3 points,lets hope this luck continues then,we are still a threat to you & you know it
It was luck in both games.

essexspur said:

go and play on you own forums tosser

DaveB said:
essexspur said:

you lot can spout shit about my team with absolutely no foundation,every side has luck at times,this should really be renames the blue moon paranoia forum,your side isnt as good as it should be with that sort off outlay & your side will not gel as a team,2 many changes every season is what damaged spurs for a few years,we have had a settlled side for 2 years now & it shows

essexspur said:
DaveB said:

you lot can spout shit about my team with absolutely no foundation,every side has luck at times,this should really be renames the blue moon paranoia forum,your side isnt as good as it should be with that sort off outlay & your side will not gel as a team,2 many changes every season is what damaged spurs for a few years,we have had a settlled side for 2 years now & it shows

True.
NOW you can fcuk off to glory glory or some of your own forums.

essexspur said:
I feel if Bale gets injured you will struggle your are a one man team He's one of the best players in the premiership and come jan we might Put a bid in for him because we all know Tottenham are a selling club

waspish said:
essexspur said:
I feel if Bale gets injured you will struggle your are a one man team He's one of the best players in the premiership and come jan we might Put a bid in for him because we all know Tottenham are a selling club

u mad? one man team? he didnt play at all in the first half of last season and we were 4th for almost all of that time. hell the only reason he even got a look in was become of the African Cup of Nations.

essexspur said:
DaveB said:

Bit of a statement there. How do you come to that conclusion? Our 1st choice first team has'nt played a full game together and a lot of our players had next to no pre-season. Another example of the bollocks being spread around about our club by know fuck-alls.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.