lucky lucky spurs

Hello all,

just wish all of you wouldn't looking for language erros ( as not my first one ) & try to convice or beat me in logically !

1- sometimes football need luck, the luck even helped a lot of champions like Man Utd or Chelsea .. in season 06-07 .. most Man Utd 1st players didn't suffer injuries like competitors Chelsea ...

2- How Spurs are the luckiest team in England ? They are the 2nd most club in EPL suffered a lot of bad injuries in the last 10 years ( After Arsenal ) , under Glenn Hoddle era, long term injuries hit his first team players heavily, the likes of Carr, Doherty, Anderton, Bunjcivc, Milenko Acimovic ( highly rated by Hoddle ) and even the like Jaime Redknapp, Chris Armostrong, Dean Richards & Korsten all retired due to injuries, also Terry Dixon was very promising youngster who recalled for Ireland first team once he was 16 year old but even this kid retired due to injuries too. Even deals for Diego ( who is now playing for Juvi ) and Convey ( left winger capped USA U21 for 17 times i think ) for work Permit while Man Utd get it for Howard once he was only 2 caps in two years . We were in dark days at the start of last decate .. can't understand you getting annoyed for 2-3 games ..

3- Stoke have disallowed goal ? nice claim .. if you watched the game better, you would say it was a foul on Gomes first .. Also .. Did you see Fuller & Schawcross Yellow cards for what in that game ? Also .. Even Gareth Bale was kicked on his face by Stoke city player Knee near the throw in line in 2nd half and refree missed it.

4- Luck helped us for Crouch goal last m, or rebound off bales face? as the ball came to him for deflaction .. don't know why you don't say the same for Young boys first game ? ;) Also .. be aware that .. we deserved our win vs you last May, honestly .. it was it your home and you didn't performed well, i know a lot of City supporters said that !

5- 2 off-side goals .. oh dear .. there are a lot of games which the refrees let us down. We have a disallowed goal with the ball crossed the line for 1 metre inside the goal and the referee give it .. we have 2 penatly claims vs you last game and non given .. We've lost a lot of games due to referees, we hardly get something from them .. every team saying this ( specially outside the top four )

6- Ekotto injury which let Bale to come in 2nd half of last season ? well... it's happened with you this season, Hart made impossible saves which Given couldn't .. expected you to say we were unlucky with Gomes, Giovani, Modric, Gomes, Lennon & Defoe for some stages on the season .. our squad copied well with those condition .. we get a praise even from fierce rival Boss Arsene Wenger..

7- once you hate something, you will let your passion speak or write your thoughts more than mind.

nothing against City .. but try to be Logical .. don't fool your selves.. and be aware .. if we get success for some time, we will fail sometime too, same too you .. that's life ..

i can't see any better than your luck with your owners .. even thought it would destroy you in very long term .. but you will experience some of unusual success.

cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.