Lucy Letby infant murders trial - Guilty verdict (P 13)

Strangely more common than gets reported much less caught. A lot of research has been done on this in terms of profiling healthcare serial killers - they are predominantly nurses and female. Why? It's the burning question

My take, it's the most overworked, stressed out and underappreciated worker in the hospital setting. Nursing profession also attracts particular personality profiles that have been researched extensively - obviously patient advocacy & empathy are strong traits but so are other underlying ones that can manifest themselves in unimaginable ways

It's a tough job, tougher than just about any I have come across and you have to be tough to thrive in it but it also attracts a lot people with underlying anger that is often well hidden

Strangely more common than gets reported much less caught. A lot of research has been done on this in terms of profiling healthcare serial killers - they are predominantly nurses and female. Why? It's the burning question

My take, it's the most overworked, stressed out and underappreciated worker in the hospital setting. Nursing profession also attracts particular personality profiles that have been researched extensively - obviously patient advocacy & empathy are strong traits but so are other underlying ones that can manifest themselves in unimaginable ways

It's a tough job, tougher than just about any I have come across and you have to be tough to thrive in it but it also attracts a lot people with underlying anger that is often well hidden

i also get a hunch jealousy could play a role, see a newborn, happy family etc

I’m sure you can substantiate what you say in your first paragraph if there has been research into it, you’d like to think the sample numbers are small.

Not sure I buy your take otherwise though. What would you base your supposition that a lot of nurses have underlying anger issues on?

I’m sure you can substantiate what you say in your first paragraph if there has been research into it, you’d like to think the sample numbers are small.

Not sure I buy your take otherwise though. What would you base your supposition that a lot of nurses have underlying anger issues on?
I have no idea if he's waffling or not......but he actually said it attracts a lot of people with anger issues,he didn't say a lot of nurses have anger issues.

Although,IME,if that were the case,given the shite they have to cope with,id be forgiving them for having such.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.