Lucy Letby infant murders trial - Guilty verdict (P 13)

I’m not a legal expert but noticed she was kept behind bars for the entire time she awaited trial. Is that because they think they have a tight case or in case anything happened to her on the outside?

Horrific case and it scares the shit out of me that monsters like her exist, when both of our children were born my Wife had quite a lot of blood loss and both babies were taken to be monitored (temporarily) due to them being stressed, the thought that someone could have been doing something to harm them at that point in their very early lives literally makes me feel sick, you trust the Midwife's and Nurses with the most precious things in your Life, she should never see the light of day again.

I went out with a mental health nurse many years ago. I reckon she was loonier than her patients.
I went to a nurses do years ago and got of with some nurse she took me back to her residenence behind nmgh. Got in the room and she wanted me to punch her and strangle her when having sex. I fucking legged it. Each to your own but it freak me right out. I could not get my undies back on quick enough

Just been reading up on this online and Iv had to stop as it’s bringing me to tears and knocking me sick. My little girl was born 6 weeks early in May 2016 (around the time when she was doing what she’s supposed to have done) and the thought of a creature like this (allegedly) doing what she’s done to her at that stage is just is too much. Those poor babies and parents.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.