Lucy Letby infant murders trial - Guilty verdict (P 13)

I've known a CBT therapist,(not cock and ball torture) and can confirm mental health workers are not without their own problems
My former occupations meant i frequently had to visit Mental health wards,and in many cases,as no uniform is worn,distinguishing between staff and patient was a difficult task.

There are people with ulterior motives in all sorts of professions that allow them access to vulnerable people.I’m not sure that nursing is rife with undiagnosed personality disorders, that seems a bit strong. Maybe a fair few flawed individuals as a cross section like most other professions
I didn’t say it was rife mate, and of course there are.

The morphine amount in the syringe is very small for a child.
If for whatever odd reason you wanted kill people in a hospital you could pick up a knife and use that. Not really sure how you would kill people with a saline/morphine mixture in a syringe.
Good luck putting your hand in a sharps bin to remove anything.
Sharp you say
images (7).jpeg

There's extensive research in this area, sample size for serial killers among nurses may indeed be small but not the profiling of nursing personalities. The underlying anger has been cited in many angels of mercy across the globe

Anecdotally, I've been around the profession most of my life & have had members of my family as nurses - underlying anger/hostility and neuroticism are common
Lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.