Luis Suarez Charged [Merged]

Re: Luis Suarez Charged

The FA statement says, 'They are charging him with alleged ethnic origin/ colour or race words used towards Patrice Evra'

Sorry but how can they charge Suarez with 'ALLEGED' words towards Evra?

So what there saying is they have no evidence, There just going by what Evra has told them. Dosent make sense.

SWPISHOME said:
The FA statement says, 'They are charging him with alleged ethnic origin/ colour or race words used towards Patrice Evra'

So what there saying is they have no evidence, There just going by what Evra has told them. Dosent make sense.
What Evra told them is evidence.

I read that Daniel Taylor article about how Suarez allegedly said 'negrito' to Evra, a friendly term in Paraguay. Although, i still wonder if he has ever said to non black players?

Braggster said:
SWPISHOME said:

Yeah but that's just going on Evra's word, Surely that's not enough for Suarez to be charged that's ridiculous, Especially after the amount of people that Evra has accused of racism in the past.

But I do hope Suarez misses the game against us, But doubt it seen as it's only 11 days away.

SWPISHOME said:
Braggster said:
SWPISHOME said:

Yeah but that's just going on Evra's word, Surely that's not enough for Suarez to be charged that's ridiculous, Especially after the amount of people that Evra has accused of racism in the past.

But I do hope Suarez misses the game against us, But doubt it seen as it's only 11 days away.
It's such a serious accusation that unless the FA were sure Evra was lying, they're more or less obliged to charge Suarez I think (bearing in mind that charging and finding guilty are very different). As to whether he is adjudged to be guilty, you're right - seems like it will largely come down to who of the two is more credible (and possibly some semantics about the meaning and intent behind what Suarez said).

Braggster said:
SWPISHOME said:
Braggster said:

It's such a serious accusation that unless the FA were sure Evra was lying, they're more or less obliged to charge Suarez I think (bearing in mind that charging and finding guilty are very different). As to whether he is adjudged to be guilty, you're right - seems like it will largely come down to who of the two is more credible (and possibly some semantics about the meaning and intent behind what Suarez said).

Yeah that's true, If that's all the FA have to go on they surely can't find him guilty, But if the do find further evidence Suarez should be banned for months, Am sure it will rumble on for a while.

SWPISHOME said:
Especially after the amount of people that Evra has accused of racism in the past.

When has he done this? It wasn't him that brought up the last case it?

Happy to be proved wrong here, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't him.

Re: Suarez Charged by FA RE: Racism

They should ban them both for a very long time.

Re: Suarez Charged by FA RE: Racism

Being CHARGED does not mean GUILTY, now the FA will be looking into the matter.

I just know how the responce is going to be to this by every none liverpool fan out there, people will read this FA statement and think "OH MY GOD WAT A FOOKIN RACIST ****" and he will always be known as "the racist" even if he did turn out innocent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.