Luis Suarez

Prestwich_Blue said:
Sounds legit 'cos obviously the first thing we'd do if we were negotiating a £100m deal for Suarez involving a swap with Aguero is ring Rob Shepherd at The Mail and tell him.

Fully agree. Same point really applies to tolmie etc

I imagine Aguero will demand a move back to Spain sooner rather than later; he hasn't bothered to learn English beyond minimal conversation, and we don't look destined to succeed in Europe any time soon.

If this is the case, then I'd rather bring in the best player in England last season as part of the deal as his replacement than give Txiki the fee to reinvest in more Negredos and Soldados.

.A. said:
I imagine Aguero will demand a move back to Spain sooner rather than later; he hasn't bothered to learn English beyond minimal conversation, and we don't look destined to succeed in Europe any time soon.

If this is the case, then I'd rather bring in the best player in England last season as part of the deal as his replacement than give Txiki the fee to reinvest in more Negredos and Soldados.
We've never signed a Soldado and Negredo was a great buy.

Ive been reading this about aguero a lot that he will leave if we don't up our game, and while its a legitimate fear I wonder who can get him.

Barca have a two window ban, benzema is a better fit at real, Bayern don't do 80 million signings, we wont sell to Chelsea or united. No other club can afford him.

bluechampion7891 said:
Ive been reading this about aguero a lot that he will leave if we don't up our game, and while its a legitimate fear I wonder who can get him.

Barca have a two window ban, benzema is a better fit at real, Bayern don't do 80 million signings, we wont sell to Chelsea or united. No other club can afford him.

If Madrid really wants Kun they'll get him (as I think Kun rather likes that idea), and Benzema will be offloaded. PSG, us... many teams would love to have him on board.

Madrid normally do great business: sure, they might pay world records fees, but they usually end up being well worth the investment. I can see them selling Ronaldo already this summer, at an obnoxiously high rate, go for Reus, Kun and a few other top players to regenerate their squad while keeping it highly competitive.

Matt the Giant said:
bluechampion7891 said:

If Madrid really wants Kun they'll get him (as I think Kun rather likes that idea), and Benzema will be offloaded. PSG, us... many teams would love to have him on board.

Madrid normally do great business: sure, they might pay world records fees, but they usually end up being well worth the investment. I can see them selling Ronaldo already this summer, at an obnoxiously high rate, go for Reus, Kun and a few other top players to regenerate their squad while keeping it highly competitive.

yeah I completely forgot PSG but I doubt aguero will go there

As for Madrid, that is correct if Ronaldo does move on then they probably can get rid of Benzema who's supporting role plays a big part in Ronaldo's goals

kenzie115 said:
.A. said:

We've never signed a Soldado and Negredo was a great buy.

Negredo was not a great buy, if he was he wouldn't have been offloaded after one season, in the second half of which he did nothing. He scored 9 league goals last season, so did Danny Welbeck; difference was Negredo played 400 PL minutes more, as a centre forward in a team that was scoring a shed load at the time, while Welbeck generally played wide in Moyes' dodgy United team.

The Soldado reference was based on the kind of player he'd buy, some one-dimensional bum who scores a lot of goals in Spain; a league where defenders take mid-second half siestas, and Ronaldo and Messi have been able to chalk up superhuman goal tallies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.