Luis Suarez

Davs 19 said:
CityFan94 said:
Imagine Silva behind a front two of Aguero and Suarez.

That would be unbelievable, but this transfer is a non-starter.

Don't know about 'unbelievable', it'd certainly be unpalatable.

Sorry, I don't hold with cheating racists. Lifestyle choice I suppose. That and actually having a moral compass.

We're signing Jordan Henderson?

AshLunn92 said:
If anybody fancies a good chuckle, read the first page of this thread.

I don't know about good chuckle, but 'Pee Dubya' wasn't far off the money in Dec 2010:

"I think we may see Dzeko replace Ade, and Aguero replace Tevez, by the end of the Summer."

MyJeckyllDoesntHyde said:
For the same money, I'd have preferred Darren Bent.

Come on how can you not love this.

Nothing against the poster, god knows ive had some howlers for predictions, just love old posts

Watching El Clasico and Suarez the cheating git is at it again, goes down just outside box like he's had his ankles chopped off, replays prove he was never touched. Now he's just been booked for raking his studs down Pepe,s calf, fcking worse cheating football in world football.

Davs 19 said:
CityFan94 said:
Imagine Silva behind a front two of Aguero and Suarez.

That would be unbelievable, but this transfer is a non-starter.

Don't know about 'unbelievable', it'd certainly be unpalatable.

Sorry, I don't hold with cheating racists. Lifestyle choice I suppose. That and actually having a moral compass.

You're absolutely right, but Aguero up front with Suarez playing just off him and Silva just behind is f****** frightening!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.