Luis Suarez

Looks like a chipmunk, bites like a cannibal. Not to mention the diving and rolling around on floor when he gets touched. He makes Otamendi look like Andy Morrison instead of a canal street drama queen. Fantastic footballer, massive **** and the only thing he has over Aguero is his injury record.
Yep. I dont buy this, "suarez is better because he is more creative". Agueros chip yesterday? Give me sergio any day

Looks like a chipmunk, bites like a cannibal. Not to mention the diving and rolling around on floor when he gets touched. He makes Otamendi look like Andy Morrison instead of a canal street drama queen. Fantastic footballer, massive **** and the only thing he has over Aguero is his injury record.
So you would have him at city? The injury record advantage is worth considering.

can you imagine if he did sign the dippers wouldnt know who to boo the loudest Sterling or Suarez.

I was always adamant I wouldn't have him at City due to his antics. But I'd have him here in a heartbeat. He would provide a lot of the fire this lazy fuckers needed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.