Luis Suarez

In January 2011, Liverpool signed Suarez for £22.8 million while we spent £27 million in the same month to buy Dzeko.

I love Dzeko and appreciate what he has done to the club, but it turns out that Suarez is better.

I hope that we invest on our scouting network to get the best young players, instead of spending fortune on good players.

In January 2011, Liverpool signed Suarez for £22.8 million while we spent £27 million in the same month to buy Dzeko.

I love Dzeko and appreciate what he has done to the club, but it turns out that Suarez is better.

I hope that we invest on our scouting network to get the best young players, instead of spending fortune on good players.

Whilst Suarez was a bargain...Dzeko was well worth his fee over the course of his contract with us

Whilst Suarez was a bargain...Dzeko was well worth his fee over the course of his contract with us

Of course, Dzeko had justified every penny.

I am just saying sometimes you have many investment opportunities and you should choose the one that gives you the highest return on investment.

Of course, Dzeko had justified every penny.

I am just saying sometimes you have many investment opportunities and you should choose the one that gives you the highest return on investment.

Luis Suarez: £23m to buy, £61m when sold and won a league cup.

Edin Dzeko: £27m to buy, £11m when sold (including loan fee) and won two league titles, an FA cup and a league cup.

I'd say Edin offered pretty decent return on investment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.