Luis Suarez

Don't Barca's board have to retire if they fail to get their wage ratio under 55% within the next few months? It was at 70% when I read the story that introduced me to that fact a couple of months back.

I don't mind us signing him. I believe beneath that rough exterior there is a soft inner child trying to chew his way out.

He has exceptional talent, without a doubt. He's not in the lower echelons of the 'Balotelli's'' of this world, that think they've already made it before their time. There are obviously issues that make us worried about him being associated with our club, but why should we feel it's an issue we have to solve or worry about? Surely that's Pep's job.

Find it very hard to believe we're in for him. I'm sure we'd jump at the chance if he were to be made available but i don't think he'd be part of our planned targets. We won't play with both Aguero and Suarez upfront. I know Aguero is injured a fair amount but when he isn't neither of those two can sit on the bench. And despite what many seem to think i just can't see us playing 3-5-2, certainly not regularly anyway. We simply don't have the players for it and they'll be little to no room for the likes of Sterling Silva and KDB in the side if we did.

Find it very hard to believe we're in for him. I'm sure we'd jump at the chance if he were to be made available but i don't think he'd be part of our planned targets. We won't play with both Aguero and Suarez upfront. I know Aguero is injured a fair amount but when he isn't neither of those two can sit on the bench. And despite what many seem to think i just can't see us playing 3-5-2, certainly not regularly anyway. We simply don't have the players for it and they'll be little to no room for the likes of Sterling Silva and KDB in the side if we did.
All we can do is watch the system Pep eventually adapts the play to. I think we'll be in for one or two surprises, exactly like they were at his previous clubs,

All we can do is watch the system Pep eventually adapts the play to. I think we'll be in for one or two surprises, exactly like they were at his previous clubs,

Like Pep said today, he'll adjust the way we play to get the most out of the players he has. Entirely possible i'm completely wrong but i just don't see enough players suited to playing that kind of formation, would mean either a hell of a lot of signings or lots of players playing out of position and some of our best players missing out completely. I agree we'll definitely see changes and surprises though, and it's something i'm looking forward to greatly after 3 years of Pellegrini religiously playing the same way to the point where it wasn't even funny how easy it was to predict the side, the subs and even the times of the subs.

His behaviour is disgusting.
I think it will go against the ethics and morals of our club to sign this lunatic.
A big no from me.

Nonsense, he was a very popular figure in the dressing room at Liverpool and seems a very happy, content and popular guy at Barca.

The guy is the best out and out goal scorer in world football, if he is available and wants to join us, its simply a no brainer.

He will be part of a group who takes us to the next level......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.