Luis Suarez

When Suarez was here, one of football's biggest debate was who was better of the best - Aguero or Suarez.

Why not have both.

£85m for 3 premier titles. We've wasted waaaay more on junk that has seen us struggle to win the league the last two years.
This would be ideal. But what if he suffers a nasty injury or he bites someone again? £85 mil it s a lot of money for a 29 yo. we would better spend it wisely. It s a no from me.

This would be ideal. But what if he suffers a nasty injury or he bites someone again? £85 mil it s a lot of money for a 29 yo. we would better spend it wisely. It s a no from me.

Don't understand this logic.

No player is immune from getting a knock, that's no reason to not sign them if available. If anything, Suarez is fairly consistent when it comes to being injury free.

As for the biting, he seems to have settled down a lot in Barcelona and hasn't done it there.

A guy who scores 53 and assists 19 in a season is on a different planet than anything else out there. He was worth the gamble for Barcelona and he's still worth a gamble for any team.

I'd have him;

No 1 he's world class
No 2 it'd piss the dippers off
No 3 it'd piss the rags off
No d we'd win lots of shiny things

Prem proven goal scorer. I would sign him in a heartbeat but Barca was his dream so can't see him leaving them this soon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.