Luis Suarez

Can't really see this happening to be fair, certainly not this summer.

I tend to agree, but it's perhaps a Now or never for Barca and Suarez. He'll never bring in as much as right now.

Either which way, the status quo at Barca is unsustainable and they will need to generate cash somehow. Offloading Suarez for a potential record amount and removing his massive wage from the books would go a long way to that.

Soriano and Txiki were having a good chat to Guardiola's brother yesterday... if we are in for Suarez, this weekend would have been a good chance for them to work on it. Of course it rightly may have all been about Pep.

Last edited:
This one gone dead now?

Whatever the merits of his persona he's a real big star that we could benefit from. I'd hate it but I'd have him

I really don't see the point, he's a top 5 player but striker is the least to worry at the moment

Pere and Suarez will know exactly where we stand. Barca will know we are available and we will pay without any issues, I can't see another club matching us.

We just need Suarez to turn around and say lets do it.

Done.

Pere and Suarez will know exactly where we stand. Barca will know we are available and we will pay without any issues, I can't see another club matching us.

We just need Suarez to turn around and say lets do it.

Done.

So we 'just' need him to say he wants to leave arguably the best team in the world after scoring the most goals in La Liga living in a city where his wife's family lives and he's spent all career trying to get to.

Easy as pie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.