Luka Jovic (signed for Real)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started watching him in the last few games, maybe all the pressure around started to affect, people talking about crazy money for him, all the big teams in Europe after him. First I was very excited by YouTube, but after I watched his games he looked very slow and not good enough. I hope Jesus stays with us

Sammy saying we’re interested in both Felix and Jovic. Could be an idea to buy one of them, and loan him to Pellers if Arnautovic leaves in the summer. With Snodgrass, Nasri and Anderson, the service shouldn’t be too bad

Sammy saying we’re interested in both Felix and Jovic. Could be an idea to buy one of them, and loan him to Pellers if Arnautovic leaves in the summer. With Snodgrass, Nasri and Anderson, the service shouldn’t be too bad

lol, both these guys would be our club record signing. In what world would we then loan them to West Ham?

Ok fine, there is also a zero percent chance we're going to lend our £52m new signing to West Ham.
If we’re keeping Jesus, why not? A 21yo striker with 32 goal contributions in the Bundesliga and Europa League for only 52m looks too good to miss out on in this market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.