Luka Jovic (signed for Real)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you told me 20 years ago that we would be in a position to ask 100 Million Euro from fecking Real Madrid for one of our players I would have called you crazy....

Pretty sure that Luka will not return to Frankfurt for next season. He mentioned in an interview that he feels like other leagues might fit him more than the Bundesliga. He came to the realization after the EL games against Inter/Chelsea, so maybe there is a chance he ends up in the PL.

Good move for him. Thought 'that lot' might have gone sniffing after him, so gives me hope that they won't give up too soon in any pursuit of Gareth Bale. :-)

Real Madrid will make official announcements of Mendy, Jovic and Hazard signings after the kits for new season are released. [@SergioValent1n]

Their rebuilding process well and truly underway

Real Madrid will make official announcements of Mendy, Jovic and Hazard signings after the kits for new season are released. [@SergioValent1n]

Their rebuilding process well and truly underway

Mendy from Monaco?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.