Luka Jovic (signed for Real)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's better to start looking now instead of waiting until Aguero actually leaves. It would be worse that we wait and Jovic or someone else we want gets sold the window prior and we have no options when we need it.

Exactly. Its about succession planning, in the same way the club would have a plan in place if Pep decided he wanted out tomorrow.

Haven't seen a lot of him but apparently he's been excellent this season, he's also a different type of forward to what we have.

That wasn`t you point !! You claimed we didn`t need him,not that he wouldn`t come.
It's both. Yes you could say that if Aguero is injured Jesus alone wouldn't be enough. But what if Aguero isn't injured and we have 3 players vying for 1 spot?

Maybe it's better to start looking now instead of waiting until Aguero actually leaves. It would be worse that we wait and Jovic or someone else we want gets sold the window prior and we have no options when we need it.
There's always somebody every year. Football isn't going to run out of players. Last year Jovic was pretty much unknown, same with Piatek.

There's always somebody every year. Football isn't going to run out of players. Last year Jovic was pretty much unknown, same with Piatek.

Sure but when Chelsea needed a striker they got Morata who was supposed to be a decent striker. Ended up paying a lot for someone who they now put on loan. I think whoever we get would have to have certain qualities that Pep requires and there are no guarantees that type of player will be available if we wait until Aguero leaves.

EverytimeI read about a transfer to city I cannot help but think about foreign player spots in our squad. We will not buy a player and then leave him out of the champions League squad. Only 17 foreign players are allowed in a squad.

I can see Bravo and Zinchenko/Delph leaving this summer and being replaced by Ben Chillwell and a DM. But somebody else would have to leave to bring in a new forward player. I don't know who else will leave

I guess if Pep wants us playing all 4 competitions, we need as many players as we can get. I thought one of Sane, Sterling or Mahrez would play false 9 if Aguero or Jesus were out, but that’s not the case.

EverytimeI read about a transfer to city I cannot help but think about foreign player spots in our squad. We will not buy a player and then leave him out of the champions League squad. Only 17 foreign players are allowed in a squad.

I can see Bravo and Zinchenko/Delph leaving this summer and being replaced by Ben Chillwell and a DM. But somebody else would have to leave to bring in a new forward player. I don't know who else will leave

We don't need another forward player. Bravo and Delph to leave and a midfielder and defender to take their spots.

Looks the real deal this lad. Would probably take quite a big fee as I doubt his parent club, Benfica, will let him go on the cheap. Wouldn't be surprised if Frankfurt win the Europa League this year.

I mentioned him on here a few weeks back. For me he looks like a cross between kun and Edin. Really talented and works really hard, could see us buying him buy loaning him out for a season either to Germany or Girona.

I mentioned him on here a few weeks back. For me he looks like a cross between kun and Edin. Really talented and works really hard, could see us buying him buy loaning him out for a season either to Germany or Girona.
A 21-year old that is dominating the bundesliga sent out on loan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.