Luka Jovic (signed for Real)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of Kompany, Otamendi, Danilo, Mahrez, Gundogan or Mendy.

Some of these guys won't be here next season. Who exactly, I don't know.

Gut feeling is Kompany is done starting the end of the season. Ota might go too. Danilo wants to start or move on, Mahrez should get 1 more year. If Ilkay is still unsure, he'll be moved. And Mendy is touch and go.

There will be more than enough room for Foreign spots.
Gundogan is about the only one, any of the others will need their own replacements , from what I can see we are at 17 non homegrown and 4 homegrown, with Bravo making way for a DM . So if we bring in Jovic or anyone else the only way to make room would be Gundogan. If we sell Delph to make room we would need to bring in a homegrown replacement.

Non homegrown
Ederson,, Bravo, Danilo, Laporte, Otamendi, Kompany, Mendy, Zinchenko,Fernandinho, Silva, Bernardo , DeBruyne,Gundogan, Sane,Mahrez, Jesus, Aguero.
Homegrown
Stones, Walker, Delph, Sterling.
Plus I think Muric, Foden,Garcia Sandler.

I think as it stands for next season, so as far as I can tell for every one in, in either list,we need one out

Think it would be easier now.

The best among all those young strikers is Piatek imo. Milan just signed him but apparently they have problems with financial fair play. I think he would be much better.

I think Frankfurt is the best club for him at this stage of his career.

Well we are definitely on the hunt for a striker so I’m starting to think that there maybe something in the Jesus leaving rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.