Lukaku back on the cards?

butchasteve

With Genk refusing to let De Bruyne go to Anderlecht on loan via Chelski does that mean that the Lukaku negotiations are wide open again?

I for one think this is the type of forward we should be bringing in (alongside Sanchez and Sneijder). He's young, strong, talented and knows how to score goals.

Surely we are one of the clubs still at the table with Anderlecht at this point in time?

I feel like a dirty old man when I state my vision for city's future signings, the younger the better. :P

If there's on person City should sign this transfer window more than anyone it's this guy, he will sign if we bid and he is without a doubt going to be one of the best strikers in the world.

Jack_mcfc_ said:
If there's on person City should sign this transfer window more than anyone it's this guy, he will sign if we bid and he is without a doubt going to be one of the best strikers in the world.
Yeah, so is Balotelli.

jjeangi said:
Jack_mcfc_ said:
Yeah, so is Balotelli.

Why not have both.

jjeangi said:
Jack_mcfc_ said:
Yeah, so is Balotelli.

I don't disagree that Balo will be one of the best, but having another different and younger striker who can score goals on the rotation should be a priority..

Ever since Guidetti left we are devoid of young strikers coming through! Nimley won't get a chance, Bunn is a few years off yet.. This bloke could be in the Carling cup straight off with cameo's late on in winning games in the Prem..

Look at Barca, simply a procession of youngsters coming through the ranks and scoring when given a chance, Bojan, Pedro and now other youngsters who will inevitably step up..

If all it would succeed in doing is putting a rocket up Mario's arse then it would be worth it.
The glimpses of his turn of pace and skill not to mention a hammer of a shot...i could go on.

Im also drinking many red wines...Cheers ears

Jack_mcfc_ said:

Wasnt that being said of dzeko - just before we parted with another lorry load of dosh?
these players are like my golf clubs - fantastic on trial and reputation, until you part with your hard earned, then they cant shoot staright!

jjeangi said:
Jack_mcfc_ said:
Yeah, so is Balotelli.
018_fry-argh.gif

For the last time, different type of player!!!!!

Blue Smarties said:
jjeangi said:
Jack_mcfc_ said:
Yeah, so is Balotelli.

For the last time, different type of player!!!!!
Who the fuck was insinuating they were similar??! WHO!

I said yeah to agree, and then added Balotelli in the mix because its true.

Shut up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.