Lukaku back on the cards?

butchasteve said:
jjeangi said:
Jack_mcfc_ said:
If there's on person City should sign this transfer window more than anyone it's this guy, he will sign if we bid and he is without a doubt going to be one of the best strikers in the world.
Yeah, so is Balotelli.

I don't disagree that Balo will be one of the best, but having another different and younger striker who can score goals on the rotation should be a priority..

Ever since Guidetti left we are devoid of young strikers coming through! Nimley won't get a chance, Bunn is a few years off yet.. This bloke could be in the Carling cup straight off with cameo's late on in winning games in the Prem..

Look at Barca, simply a procession of youngsters coming through the ranks and scoring when given a chance, Bojan, Pedro and now other youngsters who will inevitably step up..

He has left im sure he is in the US??

Jack_mcfc_ said:
If there's on person City should sign this transfer window more than anyone it's this guy, he will sign if we bid and he is without a doubt going to be one of the best strikers in the world.

Is he any good at darts?

AustinBlue said:
Jack_mcfc_ said:

Is he any good at darts?

no but he has got a wallet full of cash

adaminho said:
butchasteve said:
jjeangi said:
Yeah, so is Balotelli.

I don't disagree that Balo will be one of the best, but having another different and younger striker who can score goals on the rotation should be a priority..

Ever since Guidetti left we are devoid of young strikers coming through! Nimley won't get a chance, Bunn is a few years off yet.. This bloke could be in the Carling cup straight off with cameo's late on in winning games in the Prem..

Look at Barca, simply a procession of youngsters coming through the ranks and scoring when given a chance, Bojan, Pedro and now other youngsters who will inevitably step up..

He's in the US but I beleive he's unattached and is just training with us.

From SSN:

""I doubt I will play a game with the team but it's always fun to be with City.

"I've been in a positive mood and I'm just focusing on my football. I really don't know what will happen and I'm not thinking too much about it."

Meanwhile, Guidetti's agent Per Jonsson told Swedish news agent TT that City want the youngster to stay."

sboroMCFC said:
Sign him, loan him back to Anderlecht, job done

Be better to loan him out in the Premier League to Wigan or Bolton maybe and let him get used to the league. Then he can hit the ground running next year. Being loaned back (as you suggest) to Anderlecht will probably appeal to him (and might help force thru the deal) but not sure how much this will do for his development.

jjeangi said:
Jack_mcfc_ said:
Yeah, so is Balotelli.
But Balotelli isn't a no.9, he's a left sided forward. Lukaku is a no.9.!

Murray72 said:
adaminho said:
butchasteve said:

He's in the US but I beleive he's unattached and is just training with us.

From SSN:

""I doubt I will play a game with the team but it's always fun to be with City.

"I've been in a positive mood and I'm just focusing on my football. I really don't know what will happen and I'm not thinking too much about it."

Meanwhile, Guidetti's agent Per Jonsson told Swedish news agent TT that City want the youngster to stay."

thansk for clearing that up

Daily Mail. :O

Chelsea have yet to land any of their transfer targets. They remain hopeful of signing striker Romelu Lukaku from Anderlecht but it emerged Manchester City are set to launch a bid for the teenager dubbed the new Didier Drogba.

Lukaku wants to move to west London but City are expected to meet Anderlecht’s asking price of £18m, while Chelsea are still negotiating details of the fee. Another target, Neymar, seems destined to join Real Madrid when he leaves Santos in January.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.