Lukaku back on the cards?

Lol. Forget this guy.

He is basically begging Chelsea to sign him and he will sign for them.

Blue Smarties said:
Getting your knickers in a twist eh?
Yep, just like you with that children's cartoon picture (which might I add the choice of your picture probably indicate YOUR knickers in a twist) and your 'for the last time...' comment.

/End of.

jjeangi said:
Blue Smarties said:
Yep, just like you with that children's cartoon picture (which might I add the choice of your picture probably indicate YOUR knickers in a twist) and your 'for the last time...' comment.

/End of.
So because I posted an image my knickers are in a twist, although you were the one to issue the first insult/aggressive stance by telling a BMer to shut up.

Also, what's with the little "/End of."? Just up there with "simples".

Blue Smarties said:
jjeangi said:
Blue Smarties said:

/End of.
So because I posted an image my knickers are in a twist, although you were the one to issue the first insult/aggressive stance by telling a BMer to shut up.

Yep, just like how I said Balotelli and Lukaku were the same or similar players..Or did I?

jjeangi said:
Blue Smarties said:
jjeangi said:

/End of.

Yep, just like how I said Balotelli and Lukaku were the same or similar players..Or did I?
Your post could have easily been read as a pass off. Besides, why are you replying? You claimed it was the end of the thread for you?

jjeangi said:
I do what the fuck I want. I'm grown. Now go on and play Football Managing
I see your knickers are still in a twist? Also, what' this Football Managing? Sounds interesting.

What is happening with this lad? Since Villas-Boas took over at Chelsea, talk of him going there has quietened. He was on the verge of joining Chelsea what seemed like a hundred times and yet is still an Anderlecht player. Villas-Boas perhaps has his own targets like Falcao and isn't interested in Lukaku?

LoveCity said:
What is happening with this lad? Since Villas-Boas took over at Chelsea, talk of him going there has quietened. He was on the verge of joining Chelsea what seemed like a hundred times and yet is still an Anderlecht player. Villas-Boas perhaps has his own targets like Falcao and isn't interested in Lukaku?
He said transfers are on hold until he does his squad evaluation in training during his first press conference. I'm not even sure if we're still after Modric now, since we haven't said anything after the initial bid. All that agro has been coming from their camp, and it would be pretty hilarious if it turned out we bought another playmaker.

Anyway there is something going on with the loan of Kevin De Bruyne to sweeten the deal, but his club doesn't like it. Thats the last update anyone heard as far as I'm aware.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.