Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
All fuckin' hell will be let loose in the Ewing household if we get Lucky Luke! I think Lukaku is the mirror of Wilf. Wilf seemed to be far more prolific at Swansea, and I fear that Lucky Luke might just turn into Wilf overnight, just as soon as the ink's dried on the contract.

Marota is twice the player
And the only reason why you are saying that because he was great against City in the CL and was good in last year's Knockout stages of the Cl. Morata is still a developing talent, he is far too inconsistent and hasn't been great in the inferior Serie A exactly. He's only bagged in 1 goals in 12 games this year so far. I've known both players from a young age, and with using my expert knowledge, I can tell you Lukaku is better and he will become even better as a talent, he is only 22 years old.

And the only reason why you are saying that because he was great against City in the CL and was good in last year's Knockout stages of the Cl. Morata is still a developing talent, he is far too inconsistent and hasn't been great in the inferior Serie A exactly. He's only bagged in 1 goals in 12 games this year so far. I've known both players from a young age, and with using my expert knowledge, I can tell you Lukaku is better and he will become even better as a talent, he is only 22 years old.
How young are we talking? 18, or 16? Because we here on Bluemoon have been tracking both since at-least 16..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.