Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the only reason why you are saying that because he was great against City in the CL and was good in last year's Knockout stages of the Cl. Morata is still a developing talent, he is far too inconsistent and hasn't been great in the inferior Serie A exactly. He's only bagged in 1 goals in 12 games this year so far. I've known both players from a young age, and with using my expert knowledge, I can tell you Lukaku is better and he will become even better as a talent, he is only 22 years old.

And that's your opinion but mine is that Morata is a better and more complete player and can only improve

I've been involved in the football indsutry, I know my stuff.
img-thing

How much would Lukaku cost? Everton paid nearly £30m for him and they'd expect a decent profit.

Guarantee they wouldn't sell for less than £50m. They'll look at our recent signings and know the money we have an place a huge premium on him. Not to mention they quoted Barkley at the same price and that was a year and a half before he started consistently playing well.

Just doesn't seem feasible. I know we have a lot of dosh, but once we've splurged a record fee on Shatov I'm not sure we'll have enough left in the kitty. You should take a look at some guy called Dzyuba too, he's been banging them in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.