Lukas Nmecha - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of Iheanacho when he appeared on the scene , he has a determination and was not overrawed by a £75m centre half , he just got stuck in , we do lack another Tevez type aggressive striker and Nmecha does have that in his locker , not sure we need to look for a 4th striker option i would give Nmecha some cup games and bench time , he is another great prospect.

I like him a lot. I’ve said this for a couple of years but he really does remind me of a quicker version of Harry Kane.

Big fan of this lad. He's tough as nails and possesses no fear. One of the biggest attractions for me is his size and physical strength. We haven't had someone like this since Edin left. He'd be a great option off the bench this season.

I would like to see him loaned out to a Championship side, where he’ll get plenty of opportunities to play.

Like harry Kane went out on loan at an older age this kid should go out on loan but It should be where he will get games. Douglas Luiz showed how good he looks when given full game time and the loan to Girona was a waste of time hardly played.

I know it's not performance related but probably not worth starting a new thread for.

Talks of a loan to the championship, Swansea would be decent, they have a decent manager but would be concerned that Bony and J.Ayew play ahead of him. He'd start at Blackburn but not sure the service he'd get would be as good.

I think Blackburn would be the ideal move.They have an improving squad with great team spirit where Lukas would benefit hugely in terms of building his confidence and learning his trade.

I like the look of him. Hopefully he'll do well at a loan club for a year and Pep can then make a decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.