Lukas Nmecha - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's heading to the Championship it's a shame that Derby aren't in the mix.

Lampard has instilled a high pressing system that would be ideal for Nmecha to play in. He doesn't seem to fancy Jerome or Vydra, which would leave just Nugent and Marriott as competition.

Nmecha has a completely different style to both and would complement their team.

I really wanted him to stay. I think h e has Lewandoski/Kane type Ceiling. But also a low floor. So the wrong system might ruin him :(

I really wanted him to stay. I think h e has Lewandoski/Kane type Ceiling. But also a low floor. So the wrong system might ruin him :(
It`s only a loan. Doubt he would get much playing time with Aguero and Jesus ahead of him in the pecking order. If we`re lucky Nmecha replaces Kun when he leaves in 2020

It`s only a loan. Doubt he would get much playing time with Aguero and Jesus ahead of him in the pecking order. If we`re lucky Nmecha replaces Kun when he leaves in 2020
Hope so. I really like his game.

On loan to North End, be good to see how he does with a good run of games. North End don't score many goals, so hopefully he plays regularly.

You'd expect that it's been pointed out to him that that's his opportunity if he wants to take it. Now it's up to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.