Lukas Nmecha

Thats not really true is it?

Off the top of my head,James, Mount and Hudson Odoi being examples.
"that's about the age" and a "decent run" were the words I used, off the top of my head. So off the top of your head you say my non specific comment was a lie "Thats not really true is it?".
So let's assume you are correct and I am a liar (off the top of my head) and have a quick look at how late teen/early 20's "kids" to be a little more specific have fared. Let's see how our club, with no transfer ban is compared against Chelsea who were forced by a ban to play squad players they may not otherwise have played over the past 3 PL years. Factors such as injuries have impacted most of these player's, but just a non scientific comparison, players out on loan and players of that age group sold excluded.
Chelsea Age PL Appearances to date (including subs)
James 21 36
Mount 21 49
Hudson-Odoi 20 37
Abraham 23 45
Christensen 24 33
Tomori 22 16
Gilmour 19 7
Havertz 21 £72 m.fee 11
City
Garcia 19 16
Zinchenko 24 (15.12.20) 34
Foden 20 44
Jesus 23 68
Doyle 19 1
Delap 17 1
Torres 20 £21 m. fee 7
Both clubs competing for the same trophies 2018/2021, so far,
Chelsea: 1 Europa League
City: 1 PL, 1,FA Cup, 2 League Cups. including a unique treble and goal scoring records.
So ban me as a liar if you want but maybe I could plead my comment was a little inaccurate as it was "off the top of my head"
Interesting to see Chelsea's 2 current top "kids" in terms of appearances Mount at 21 has only 5 more appearances than Foden at 20, Abraham at 23 has 23 less appearances than Jesus. None of this proves anything, it is not a like-for-like comparison, it is PL only, 3 seasons only and anyone interested will throw in their "What abouts" but was it really totally "not really true", not even a little true.

The question is.....can he do it in the Prem?

Is he getting noticed? What are your thoughts?

I'm sure he can be valuable in the Premier League with his strengths.
Not ready for a team like Manchester City off course. But if he keeps evolving like he is @Anderlecht, he really can have value for some Premier League teams.
But as an Anderlecht fan, I really want him to stay another season with Vinny and the young lads! ;)

I'm sure he can be valuable in the Premier League with his strengths.
Not ready for a team like Manchester City off course. But if he keeps evolving like he is @Anderlecht, he really can have value for some Premier League teams.
But as an Anderlecht fan, I really want him to stay another season with Vinny and the young lads! ;)
Cheers,as long as he's improving then all good.Staying might be a good option,especially if you have any up and coming talent we can maybe trade?

"that's about the age" and a "decent run" were the words I used, off the top of my head. So off the top of your head you say my non specific comment was a lie "Thats not really true is it?".
So let's assume you are correct and I am a liar (off the top of my head) and have a quick look at how late teen/early 20's "kids" to be a little more specific have fared. Let's see how our club, with no transfer ban is compared against Chelsea who were forced by a ban to play squad players they may not otherwise have played over the past 3 PL years. Factors such as injuries have impacted most of these player's, but just a non scientific comparison, players out on loan and players of that age group sold excluded.
James 21 36
Mount 21 49
Hudson-Odoi 20 37
Abraham 23 45
Christensen 24 33
Tomori 22 16
Gilmour 19 7
Havertz 21 £72 m.fee 11
City
Garcia 19 16
Foden 20 44
Jesus 23 68
Doyle 19 1
Delap 17 1
Torres 20 £21 m. fee 7
City: 1 PL, 1,FA Cup, 2 League Cups. including a unique treble and goal scoring records.
So ban me as a liar if you want but maybe I could plead my comment was a little inaccurate as it was "off the top of my head"
Interesting to see Chelsea's 2 current top "kids" in terms of appearances Mount at 21 has only 5 more appearances than Foden at 20, Abraham at 23 has 23 less appearances than Jesus. None of this proves anything, it is not a like-for-like comparison, it is PL only, 3 seasons only and anyone interested will throw in their "What abouts" but was it really totally "not really true", not even a little true.
He never called you a liar bud and I've no idea what your list is supposed to show? Why have you included Zinc, Jesus, Torres and Havertz for starters?

James 21 36
Mount 21 49
Hudson-Odoi 20 37
Abraham 23 45
Christensen 24 33
Tomori 22 16
Gilmour 19 7
Havertz 21 £72 m.fee 11
City
Garcia 19 16
Foden 20 44
Jesus 23 68
Doyle 19 1
Delap 17 1
Torres 20 £21 m. fee 7
WideeyedOpenChevrotain-max-1mb.gif

He never called you a liar bud and I've no idea what your list is supposed to show? Why have you included Zinc, Jesus, Torres and Havertz for starters?
"He turned 22 on Tuesday,could he still have a future here?" was the question.
My reply "Maybe, that's about the age most of Chelsea's "kids" get a decent run in their team so it's not impossible."
The response "Thats not really true is it?" Usually if it is not true, it is a lie at least that's what dictionaries define a lie as "to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive" . No big deal.
" have a quick look at how late teen/early 20's "kids" to be a little more specific have fared. Let's see how our club, with no transfer ban is compared against Chelsea who were forced by a ban to play squad players they may not otherwise have played over the past 3 PL years." that's what the list shows. We are in a thread about Lukas Nmecha who is 22. "Why have you included Zinc, Jesus, Torres and Havertz for starters? they all fall into the late teens/early20's bracket and got or are getting regular games at an early age. The question again was about a 22 year old having a future here my response was it's not impossible as the list shows we are not afraid of playing young players if they are good enough even when not forced to as Chelsea probably were. A 22 year old was the topic not 16/17/18 year olds. If it is still unclear in context, so be it.

"He turned 22 on Tuesday,could he still have a future here?" was the question.
My reply "Maybe, that's about the age most of Chelsea's "kids" get a decent run in their team so it's not impossible."
The response "Thats not really true is it?" Usually if it is not true, it is a lie at least that's what dictionaries define a lie as "to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive" . No big deal.
" have a quick look at how late teen/early 20's "kids" to be a little more specific have fared. Let's see how our club, with no transfer ban is compared against Chelsea who were forced by a ban to play squad players they may not otherwise have played over the past 3 PL years." that's what the list shows. We are in a thread about Lukas Nmecha who is 22. "Why have you included Zinc, Jesus, Torres and Havertz for starters? they all fall into the late teens/early20's bracket and got or are getting regular games at an early age. The question again was about a 22 year old having a future here my response was it's not impossible as the list shows we are not afraid of playing young players if they are good enough even when not forced to as Chelsea probably were. A 22 year old was the topic not 16/17/18 year olds. If it is still unclear in context, so be it.
Sorry, but again he didn't use the word 'lie' or 'liar' so giving a condescending definition of the word is pointless. He's merely pointing out that he believes you to be wrong.

The rest of your post is waffle I'm afraid.

Delap is better and 5 years younger. I don't think Nmecha will be a City player but I'm glad the goalscoring penny has finally dropped because we've been praising the rest of his game for years.

Delap is better and 5 years younger. I don't think Nmecha will be a City player but I'm glad the goalscoring penny has finally dropped because we've been praising the rest of his game for years.
Delap similarly has parts he needs to improve, I'd hope he doesnt take 5 years for the penny to drop.

Particularly his nasty side will really get him in trouble. Nothing wrong with being a bulldozing forward, but he needs to know how to walk that line, and not injure players.

Delap similarly has parts he needs to improve, I'd hope he doesnt take 5 years for the penny to drop.

Particularly his nasty side will really get him in trouble. Nothing wrong with being a bulldozing forward, but he needs to know how to walk that line, and not injure players.
He'll be fine,he's currently just an emotional,exciteable,testosterone machine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.