Lukas Nmecha

Sorry, but again he didn't use the word 'lie' or 'liar' so giving a condescending definition of the word is pointless. He's merely pointing out that he believes you to be wrong.

The rest of your post is waffle I'm afraid.
Sure ! dictionaries are pointless, they only define the meaning of words so we can all be aware of a word's generally accepted meaning, to help us communicate, and pointing that out is "condescending" in your opinion, fine, it's pointless you know best. I'm not really sure why you are concerned about it, he is well capable of speaking for himself or at least posting funny photos. I'm sure I've read waffle in some of your posts along with some of the excellent points you also make but that's part of being on a forum I'm afraid, I don't get stressed out with it, if someone sees something in it great, if not, it won't shorten my life. I still think Nmecha has a chance with City at 22, only time will tell.

Sure ! dictionaries are pointless, they only define the meaning of words so we can all be aware of a word's generally accepted meaning, to help us communicate, and pointing that out is "condescending" in your opinion, fine, it's pointless you know best. I'm not really sure why you are concerned about it, he is well capable of speaking for himself or at least posting funny photos. I'm sure I've read waffle in some of your posts along with some of the excellent points you also make but that's part of being on a forum I'm afraid, I don't get stressed out with it, if someone sees something in it great, if not, it won't shorten my life. I still think Nmecha has a chance with City at 22, only time will tell.

Move on Sam,you have gotten yourself in a big twizz for no good reason(and derailed the thread enough now) there was no ill intention in my comment,i can assure you.

I'll apologise for causing you such angst ;-) x

As for Lukas,it will just be good to see another academy kid do well,where ever that may be.

Move on Sam,you have gotten yourself in a big twizz for no good reason(and derailed the thread enough now) there was no ill intention in my comment,i can assure you.

I'll apologise for causing you such angst ;-) x

As for Lukas,it will just be good to see another academy kid do well,where ever that may be.
You have no reason to apologise for causing me angst, you didn't. In my business precise wording can be the difference between having a job or being unemployable and alarm bells ring when words like " untrue" appear (maybe not clear from my post)
I appreciate that you had no ill intention, no problem there. I don't know who is empowered to decide that I derailed the thread as the post was mainly showing that Nmecha still had a place here at 22 years old, as we have a record of playing young players in the 19/23 general bracket,if deemed good enough, in my opinion not greatly different from Chelsea, people can ignore it or interpret it or misinterpret it as they see fit, we are all equally entitled to our opinions here, it's no big deal. I hope that Lukas and all our young players do well, I have followed the fortunes of our young players as long as I have supported City and will continue to do so. I will continue to like your many posts I agree with and restrain from getting in a twizz (must check what that is ) at the ones I disagree with.
At least now that you have posted your photo I will recognise you if I ever get back to the Etihad.

I have no idea if English is your first language(which may be the issue) or not, but which part of 'he didn't use the word liar' is difficult to understand?

I'll leave you to it.

I have no idea if English is your first language(which may be the issue) or not, but which part of 'he didn't use the word liar' is difficult to understand?

I'll leave you to it.
English is very much my first language, hence my concern about words "not really true is it? In English the opposite of "true" is "untrue" as in false, untruthful, or made up or a lie. Anyway he has said there was no ill intended so in future I will be aware that words written may have an intended meaning other than the generally accepted meaning. Good to see Felix Nmecha in today's squad.

English is very much my first language, hence my concern about words "not really true is it? In English the opposite of "true" is "untrue" as in false, untruthful, or made up or a lie. Anyway he has said there was no ill intended so in future I will be aware that words written may have an intended meaning other than the generally accepted meaning. Good to see Felix Nmecha in today's squad
Are you that lady from Countdown in dictionary corner.

Still think it's most likely his future lies elsewhere. Glad to see him scoring goals on loan, but the lad is now 22 and by all accounts we're in for a striker this summer, with Gab already here and Delap apparently ahead of where Lukas was at his age. I think he'll go on to have a solid pro career, but very much doubt it will be at City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.