Lunatics on the Metro.

Nearly every time I’ve used it when it’s dark there’s been some loony on board pissed or drugged up shouting their mouth off. Usually quite entertaining. Last time it was a teenage girl screaming obscenities down her mobile phone at someone she was accusing of murdering her goldfish. She got off at Withington.
I usually encounter them on my way to work into town. Monsall seems their destination of choice. No offence to anyone who lives there, just seems the place they get on or on Monday, off, thank fuck.

I was walking close to the Arndale on Corporation st the other day and this black bloke whilst cycling was screaming "What's up, haven't you ever seen a black man on a bike before" and as he peddled he just kept repeating it
He cycled past me shouting and then he caught up with two young black lads who were walking along just in front of me, and halfway through his shouting, these lads turned round, looked at him, he looked at them and then he shut up for about twenty yards and then started shouting again
It was so bizarre
Coming to a tram near you,
“What’s up”..

Bicycles could soon be allowed on board Metrolink trams in pilot scheme plans
https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...nk-trams-pilot-scheme-26474884?utm_source=app

@Jam Tomorrow I would like to thank you, as a result of this thread, not only did I get a seat after last night's match, I got a whole carriage.
It's the new phone alert system, let's everyone know which tram you're on so they can wait and get the next one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.