Luton Away

rogerterry

Team supported
Manchester city
Starts on 31000 points boys and girls !! 1151 tickets 10am weds 15th unreserved seating.

Yeah total bollocks isn’t it. Too many tickets going to corporate and other favoured people leaving precious few for ordinary fans

Probably be about 460 going on sale to points then. I expect we'll miss out by 1000 points.

Full selling criteria:

PointsDateTime
31,000Wednesday 15th November10am
30,000Wednesday 15th November1pm
29,000Wednesday 15th November4pm
28,000Thursday 16th November10am
27,500Thursday 16th November1pm
27,000Thursday 16th November4pm

FairPlay to those with 31,000 that is commitment and has come at a substantial financial cost.

the frightening thing is it is showing how much the loyalty points are being squeezed, on the flip side i know someone who has a ticket through his supporters club, i doubt he has done 1/10th of the games i personally have, makes a mockery of the system

The following statement is always on the away ticket information page:-

From this allocation, the following groups will receive tickets for this match: Season Ticket Members, Seasonal Hospitality Members, Owner, Board of Directors, Football Management, Players, Club Officials and Staff, Former Players, Club Partners and the Man City Supporters Club.

I have never seen the owner, board of directors, football management, players, club officials and staff, former players and club partners sat with the great unwashed at an away game.

Supporters clubs dont get many, season ticket members the same so that leaves seasonal hospitality members scooping them up.

We're royally having the piss taken out of us and the club are not even hiding it in plain sight.

I bet that some fans who get tickets for United/Liverpool/Arsenal are struggling to get tickets for this.

Will be the same arguments that the fans who can’t get a ticket for United/Liverpool/Arsenal use.
Goes to show were all in the same boat at some point as we all ask where the hell do most of the tickets go?

I don’t have no where near enough points to fo any of the mentioned games….

……..unless i’ve got a spare £400.00 for a reselling site

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.