Luton Home Fixture - 13th April

Lots of tickets available on the site for anyone with matchday membership(cost £35 per adult) for this game. They start at £51(adult)

Thanks for the heads up... but looking for two tickets, seated together, if anyone has, please let me know. Thanks. :)

I have an adult and 2 junior tickets for Luton at home for sale. (Eldest now has a game, was hoping the fixture would be moved).

Block 123. £82 for the 3.

Will only sell to member with posting history.
HI,
Really interested in buying them if you still have them for sale?

Lots of tickets available on the site for anyone with matchday membership(cost £35 per adult) for this game. They start at £51(adult)
They went like hotcates. There was tonnes available when i last checked

Hey everyone! I’m from the US and will be in the UK from April 6th-18th. I’m looking for 2 tickets to this game to be able to experience my first city game! I found this forum through Reddit a few days ago so I don’t have any posts yet. If anyone can help out a fellow blue it would be a dream come true and extremely appreciated!!
Hi mate,

Might have 2 in KITS Hospitality. Section 204, Row A (middle tier, front row, amazing view: https://3ddigitalvenue.com/3dmap/clients/manchester-city/). Me and my dad can't make the game but the club haven't sold them on yet. FV: £120 each. Pricey, i know, but worth it. DM me if you're interested.

PS: the guy who sits to our left is American!

Hi,
Looking for 2 tickets, 1 adult and child. Any help would be much appreciated...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.