Luton Home Fixture - 13th April

2 adults together in KITS - £200 for the pair (slightly below face value) Mobile transfer.

I’m in Manchester on this weekend and looking for tickets. If I purchase the match day from City, does that only let you buy the one ticket, or does each person have to buy the membership?

I’m in Manchester on this weekend and looking for tickets. If I purchase the match day from City, does that only let you buy the one ticket, or does each person have to buy the membership?
Hi,
I’m a fan from the US, so not super experienced with the memberships, but when I bought in the past, yes, it was one membership per person/ticket. I will say though, I’ve seen a fair few of spares for Luton being posted on Twitter and the game is still pretty far away, so my guess is you could save the extra £35 per ticket and get a spare from here or Twitter. Be aware of scammers though. Hope that helps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.