Luton Town (A) | FA Cup | Post Match Thread

Good performance. Luton team and fans are pretty detestable.
Not too sure what they were moaning about, nothing particularly contentious imo (apart from maybe the ref not booking a couple of their players late on).
Really good from City, when they got it back to 3:2 ,I was thinking 'oh, here we go' but we needn't have worried. KDB and Haaland were both fantastic, away support was great, let's just hope Grealish is okay.

Reactions: nmc
The Erling and Kev show. This rout has been coming, unfortunately for Luton, Erling took his frustration out on them.

Defensively still work to be done, but encouraging signs.

I don’t think there’s much argument against counter attacking being one of his strongest points but the issue is we rarely come up against set ups like tonight.
I know mate but I said it was his strongest area, he’s not a poacher or creator at the moment, it’s no wonder teams park the bus.

Reactions: MMA
Wow some of the play was mesmerising haaland fantastic but De Bruyne deary me what else can we say about him ..
The amount of balls played down the channels and into Haalands feet caused absolute chaos tonight!

It's really something we should look more of doing, Teams are afraid of their lives of Haaland even if it's a ball in behind or down the channel...Defenders are petrified.

Thoroughly enjoyable game, only downside was the injury to Grealish. Other than that it was perfect preparation for the derby.

My STFC (3-1 win tonight!) suggested partway through the first half that Mengi had been trained up by Jackie Pallo.

As the game wore on it dawned on me that Haarland 'n Doku have yet to be 'tackled' this season - they are relentlessly pummelled by defenders with the ref ne'er thinkin' it was a foul.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.