Luton Town (A) | FA Cup | Post Match Thread

I don’t think there’s much argument against counter attacking being one of his strongest points but the issue is we rarely come up against set ups like tonight.
It would be like that more often which is exactly why no one will take us on !!

The Boys in Blue didn’t give in. They fought to the end. Thank you City, thank you lads, thank you fans. You showed ‘em, you showed ‘em all. Especially the Southern Softie Hatters. Especially the biased unbelievable know nowts in the media. Especially the Specsavers needing, silly, shiitake mushroom breeding for their stupid, ludicrous refereeing. You are still trying to grind us down but always underestimating our team. You don’t seem to have cottoned on to the fact that we are MANCHESTER CITY THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD!! You nincompoops! :-)

Well done John Boy. Great game. :-)

I agree about the fans but I quite liked the team. I thought that was an enjoyable game because they at least tried to attack too and didn’t just park the bus like most do against us.
Not dirty either. Fouls yes but no leg breakers.

Mad game. Luton were so open. I think when we scored, they just thought fuck it we might as well have a go.

De Bruyne/Haaland combo was just insane.

15 shots on target out of 17!

Defending a bit questionable at times again but 6-2 is a fantastic result and a great confidence booster.

Fans top class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.