Luton Town (A) - Sun 10th Dec, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not at all, we are allowed to criticise poor performances and Wednesday night was as poor as we've seen for a long time. Don't you think Pep has told the players the same, to give the fans a far better performance?
The point is - they don’t OWE us anything. They’re having a bad run but that’s normal in football. Instead of criticism- perhaps they need our support? Could say THEY deserve at least that - after a very exacting season. So perhaps you should look at your “support” rather than what you think you’re owed?

The point is - they don’t OWE us anything. They’re having a bad run but that’s normal in football. Instead of criticism- perhaps they need our support. Could say THEY deserve at least that - after a very exacting season. So perhaps you should look at your “support” rather than what you think you’re owed?
Exactly that. I was there on Wednesday night and I accept they played poorly but given the joy this team has given me I just left disappointed not let down

easy win... its Luton for gods sake
You'd certainly think so but at home, they've given Spurs, Arsenal, and Liverpool runs for their money, and beaten Palace when they were relatively healthy. Smaller pitch is a big factor as well. I'd be shocked if we don't win, though. Knock on wood.

Looks like they are hoping they’ll be getting on the plane at 9am. Pretty risky as I’m not sure we have a hotel set up at the training facility anymore, so all players will have had to go home. Would have been easier to drive down as if we don’t get on the flight at 9am tomorrow, I’m assuming the game will be delayed or forfeited?

I’d have though an earlier decision must have been made and 3 or 4 hour drive to Luton on the bus, but it won’t have been ideal if that’s the case, but game won’t be forfeited ffs hahaha, you know that

Of course we‘re not better without him, we are better with him. If the rumours are correct and he isn’t in the squad for tomorrow’s match due to an injury niggle, it’s best to not chance making it worse and rest it up. If it’s an illness then he will recover to play when he’s well enough. In the past we have played some great games with this false nine position, I hope we get a good result and our confidence returns asap.
It won't be a false nine. Alvatez will play centrally. Be interesting to see how he does.

learnt this srat tonight, the last league win there was in 1959 and only won 3 times out of 24 visits to kellingworth rd 11 deafeats and 10 draws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.