Luton Town (A) - Sun 10th Dec, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For Luton this is one of the games of the season playing the reigning champions and treble winners they will be well up for it, in this kind of game talent seems to take a back seat, but we need to be up for it as well in order to reset our season, Luton have nothing to lose they expect to be relegated why not take a few scalps on the way, it will be something to tell the grand kids!

If we are on top of our game I expect a good win but we may struggle if we are not

Maybe Haaland hasn't fully recovered from his ankle problem and Pep and the doctors think this would be a good time to give him the rest he needs.

I think they may be easier to play against with less physical players
I thought at first Luton would be physical, giving away a load of yellow cards and a few sendings off. Quite the opposite.
Lots of clean challenges. The big bonus with them is they have the 1st and 3rd fastest players in the league this season.
Haven't watched them apart from the arsenal game, but they were very physical in that game. Proper got stuck in.

___________________Ederson__________________

Walker______Dias___________Stones__________Ake

___________________Rodri_________________

__________Bernardo_________Alvarez__________

Foden___________Haaland_____________Grealish

Haaland injured? We'll be ok tho won't we? According to most of the muppets in here he makes us worse lol
It may not harm us as much as I’d fear if it means Alvarez isn’t playing in the 10/8 etc which he’s really not suited. We may have some more control by playing someone more suited in the role Alvarez has had.

I’d still rather play Haaland and have rested Alvarez though.

I want pep skipping across that fuckin pitch in a cream suit and shit slip on shoes at that full time whistle tomorrow after sticking 10 past these bastards! I hope we dont take our foot off the gas and take the frustrations of the last 4 results and manner of some of them out on making sure all these media twat pundits get a strong message that all these 'title contenders' such as spurs and villa are fuckin light years behind us and after the next 10 fixtures the table will show that.

I want pep skipping across that fuckin pitch in a cream suit and shit slip on shoes at that full time whistle tomorrow after sticking 10 past these bastards! I hope we dont take our foot off the gas and take the frustrations of the last 4 results and manner of some of them out on making sure all these media twat pundits get a strong message that all these 'title contenders' such as spurs and villa are fuckin light years behind us and after the next 10 fixtures the table will show that.
Luton at home:

LIV 1-1 DRAW
ARS 3-4 loss
TOT 0-1 loss
WHU 1-2 loss
WOL 1-1 DRAW
CRY 2-1 WIN
BUR 1-2 loss

Heck, if City can win by 2 or more on that field (without our best player), then they will have done something NO other EPL team has done there this season.

Putting the "10" into context. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.