Luton Town (A) - Sun 10th Dec, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
tbf as soon as the weather warming was out on thursday anyone knows it's 50/50 planes will be grounded for high winds.

we aee a small country and Luton is 4 hrs drive away, they cooud still have travelled yesterday easily with time to rest last night.

always have a back up plan

Agreed, bit like everything that's going on with us at the moment, a bit of disarray everywhere it seems, there's one thing for sure, time they get down there, there isn't no time for much before they head to the ground, only saving grace is Luton has an airport I suppose, so maybe they can get in an hotel for a few hours beforehand.

I'll see what time it sets off in a bit.

After yesterdays arsenal game I expect the lads to be well up for this one.
We have had a bit of a shot few weeks and we can get to within 3/4 of the top two
We need to get some points in next few weeks now
Arsenal play Liverpool soon and we need to be around them
I expect a big response today

Fucks my fantasy football up that, if true.

Get back on track today with a thumping of this lot. 0-4 City.

Yes, I may have been living under a rock the last few days, so fuck off...

But whats up with Alfies lad?

Huge today, Pep looked thoroughly fucked off this week so I expect a big reaction.

Villa will falter, arsenal inconsistent and tbh I'm not that impressed with Liverpool despite them being top their luck has to run out sometime.

Come on you blue boys!

We'd better stick 5 past this bag of shit or something is seriously wrong. Name one Luton player you would even take for our bench. Anything less than a comprehensive win is because we've not matched their effort which is simply unacceptable.

Luton at home:

LIV 1-1 DRAW
ARS 3-4 loss
TOT 0-1 loss
WHU 1-2 loss
WOL 1-1 DRAW
CRY 2-1 WIN
BUR 1-2 loss

Heck, if City can win by 2 or more on that field (without our best player), then they will have done something NO other EPL team has done there this season.

Putting the "10" into context. ;-)

So they have won 1 out of 7 home games and its meant to be a fortress? No excuses, these need a slaughtering today.

Not great from the sounds of it, hopefully it is just a few games. Sounds like he needs time to recover completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.