Luton Town (A) - Sun 10th Dec, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There has been no mention of Issa Kabore not being in the Luton squad. I thought he was a CFG signing and attached to Troyes, so we shouldn't be able to pull rank and stop him from playing.

A possibility but I see it being grealish left Bernardo right foden behind alvarez with rodri and kovacic central. Bernardo will drift central from the right for an extra man.
You could be right, it's hard to guess Bernardo gets moved around a lot from game to game. I just think it's more likely to be Foden on the right with Walker pushing up so Phil can drift inside. Essentially the same set-up we had in the first 6 games. That way you still get Foden's creativity whilst being a bit more solid in midfield.

There has been no mention of Issa Kabore not being in the Luton squad. I thought he was a CFG signing and attached to Troyes, so we shouldn't be able to pull rank and stop him from playing.
I thought he was ours.

Wiki says...

Issa Kaborè (born 12 May 2001) is a Burkinabè professional footballer who plays as a right-back or right wing-back for Premier League club Luton Town, on loan from fellow Premier League club Manchester City, and the Burkina Faso national team.

Severe lack of goals in our team which we have shown this season with the amount of chances and sitters missed. none bar Alvarez can be classed as a natural/decent finisher.

I thought he was ours.

Wiki says...

Issa Kaborè (born 12 May 2001) is a Burkinabè professional footballer who plays as a right-back or right wing-back for Premier League club Luton Town, on loan from fellow Premier League club Manchester City, and the Burkina Faso national team.
Cheers. My mistake. He started against Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.