Luton Town (A) - Sun 10th Dec, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m confident as history shows that if we need an important result against Luton we usually manage it.

On the other hand…..

No we were awful yesterday. In each of the draws we had in the last month we had period's of really good play and dominance. We couldn't claim that to be the case against Villa.
It was truly awful. Even in the very bad old days if we somehow managed to be only a goal behind after a veritable hiding we would have resurrected a final flourish to try and get an undeserved leveler.
Yesterday there was zero no response and the 3 points were gone when Villa scored. This is the most worrying aspect for me a combination of mental and physical exhaustion combined with obvious and deserved basking in glory has left us a soft touch I fear. Big big game Sunday. Don't miss it.

Showing my ignorance here but does anyone have good in depth knowledge of the Luton team and how they’re playing? Haven’t really watched them this season to date.

All poems on football forums should be banned. Reminds me of when I used to look into rawk before I saw sense and stayed well away for other teams forums.
Ahaha.. sorry for my AI offending you. Of course it should be banned, let's ban all songs on rhymes during matches aswell. It gives me the chills.

Ederson
Stones
Dias
Gvardiol
Ake
Rodri
Bernie
Foden
Grealish
Haaland
And someone else, couldn't care less

Just not Alvarez and he's touch of a nonce playing Kev's role, push him wide even. Then a back line that's solid and still allows Stones into the middle where he can sit with Rodri

It was truly awful. Even in the very bad old days if we somehow managed to be only a goal behind after a veritable hiding we would have resurrected a final flourish to try and get an undeserved leveler.
Yesterday there was zero no response and the 3 points were gone when Villa scored. This is the most worrying aspect for me a combination of mental and physical exhaustion combined with obvious and deserved basking in glory has left us a soft touch I fear. Big big game Sunday. Don't miss it.
I just think players being out injured and suspensions has really affected a really small squad and made us look threadbare. Everyone one fit and staying fit we still have the best team in the league. But that's the problem keeping the likes of John Stones fit has always been a challenge to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.