Luton Town (A) - Sun 10th Dec, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for a performance tomorrow City, you owe the travelling fans for Wednesday nights shambles
Seriously? Fuck off mate. They don't owe anyone shit ffs. They've given, you, me and all fans a fucking treble last season. Not to mention title after title, year after year. How dare you talk about them owing you, or anyone else anything.

No Haaland is fucking horrendous news.

Not least because he’s my FPL captain!

But seriously. If we played well, and won, you’d have expected him to get a few which would help confidence!
Yeah, same mate but it has the slight benefit that oppo defenders won’t know who the fuck to mark because we’ll go with a 9 man MF….all defenders !

This season is starting to look and feel like the one Leicester City won the league, Villa could be the one to keep on winning when you think it has to stop this week, Lady Luck can play her part, They are hard to break down with a good manager that was struggling at arsenal, Sounds very much like Ranieri at Chelsea

I will say if City turn up and puts a run-together like we have done before, Then it will be hard to take the title away from us, The Premier League's top teams this season have been well off the pace and they have dropped points.

COME ON CITY
COME ON CITY
COME ON CITY

#TOGETHER

Anyone think Haaland is out cause he's ill?
Wasn't there a bit of a hassle at the start of the season when the Luton chairman got a bit upset when a reporter made a comment about Haaland and the state of the Luton changing rooms.

What’s Haaland injury

I think it's the ankle he did a couple of weeks back, He didn't look right in the Villa game and play on when really should have gone off, I even think I saw him signal to the bench he was OK when Pep was going to sub him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.