Luton Town (A) - Tue 27th Feb, 20:00 | FA Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news about Grealish and Gvardiol, whether they are fit to start I am not sure. Expecting a few changes tomorrow, but whatever team Pep puts out it will be fairly strong as we all know he values all competitions. Rodri needs a rest and this is a game where we should be looking at giving him a night off.

Good news about Grealish and Gvardiol, whether they are fit to start I am not sure. Expecting a few changes tomorrow, but whatever team Pep puts out it will be fairly strong as we all know he values all competitions. Rodri needs a rest and this is a game where we should be looking at giving him a night off.
He tends to value this one until it clashes with CL which is fair enough and then it’s all about the draw being kind.

I've lost track of the Rodri bookings situation. Seem to recall he was close to another ban with a few more. If that is still so, would be a good one to sit out.
He's 3 away from a 2 match ban but Bookings don't count for the league in the Fa Cup.

Suppose if Taylor and Hooper are involved in this game they can’t be at the weekend.

Having played Luton already we know what to expect. Think we will win be a couple of goals.

__________________Ortega______________

Walker______Dias_______Stones______Gomez

________________Nunes_________________

________Kevin___________Foden________

Oscar_________Alvarez__________Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.